The other day I went for a drive and was strolling around in a small park. Although it was quite cold and chilly that day, I definitely did not regret it and it’s a photographer’s life anyways. For the love of photography, I’m willing to be in any type of weather to do a shoot, I’m just THAT dedicated and THAT much in love with what I do.
It’s very nice to just occasionally take a drive somewhere and just stroll around in a park and snap some shots of the things around you as it is practicing and sometimes you get the most interesting shots that you would never have thought would come out that way. It’s also a good practice and if you bring a friend along with you, you can do a portrait photoshoot for practicing.
Here are some shots that I took that I found were the best and ones that I absolutely loved. I did not do any editing in photoshop, these were all edited and adjusted in Lightroom. I did not want to change too much in the image since nature is beautiful and interesting. With nature it’s always unpredictable.
I hope you enjoyed these shots. I had a great time strolling around and just shooting away with my camera. I also found it very relaxing. So go out, take a drive, and photograph! Enjoy yourselves!
Many of us have experienced the most stressful days or weeks or months which results to not sleeping properly or moody or what not. So what keeps you relaxed and calm and stress free?
Here some of the things I do to help me relax, be calm, and somewhat less stressful during the stressful days:
- Watching movies or shows that need to be caught up in
- Listening to relaxing ambient music or just music in general with a glass of your favourite drink whether it’s coffee, tea, or an alcoholic beverage.
- Going to the gym to work off that stress
- Surfing the web to get inspirations and ideas
- Just doodling to my heart’s content and not a care in the world.
- Be outside or window shopping to be inspired with what people wear or like so basically people watching in other words but no one would want to say that.
- Youtube videos of silly things or of animals doing cute or silly things. Animals are a good go-to I find
- Last but not least, if you could spare even for an hour or so, hang out with friends to take your mind off of the stress or even just chatting with them whether it’s online or through the phone and family also helps with that too UNLESS they add to your stress then I would say scratch that.
So let me know what you guys do to help wind down, staying calm or be less stressed after stressful days, weeks, and/or months.
Cheers and enjoy the rest of your week!